The Plywood Box is the market-driven development of the classic solid wood case. Using high-quality plywood materials produces very solid and impermeable non-returnable packaging, which can be used many times when handled appropriately. The dimensions and inserts of the Plywood Box can be tailored precisely to the requirements of the packaged goods.
The high stability of the Plywood Box combined with individual inserts for additional securing of the goods, facilitates secure transport of everything from bulk goods to heavy cargo. This is also the ideal long-term export packaging thanks to the use of our climate protective agent.
- 01: Parts picked for packaging sets
- 02: Packaging assembled
- 03: Base in 4-way design*
- 06: Sides, ends and lid of 9-mm OSB; base with 18-mm cover boards*
- 07: Pest control (e.g. against sirex wasp)
Additional information: * Deviating material thicknesses and floor finishes result in minor changes in the dimensions.
The advantages of the Plywood Box at a glance
- Stable non-returnable packaging for high loads up to 3,000 kg, higher loads on request
- Stackable in assembled and disassembled state with a volume reduction up to approx. 70 %
- Loading and unloading from all four sides
- Simple assembly with nail/clip or screw device
- Three-part design:
- 2-way base of 24-mm solid wood with groove for strapping
- 4 side and end pieces of 12.5-mm waterproof, glued laminated plywood, reinforced with 24-mm solid wood battens on the outside
- Lid of waterproof, 12.5-mm glued laminated plywood
- Quick assembly and disassembly by one person in just one minute.
- Heat-treated in accordance with IPPC standard ISPM No. 15
|Artikel||ED Lenght||ED With||ED Hight||ID Length||ID Width||ID Hight||Skids||Weight kg||Payload kg||Stacking Load kg||Pcs. each Truck/Cont.|
|SP-S…||Customized solutions with special dimensions and special fittings|
Do you have any
We are at your disposal for any inquiries. Please contact us via the contact form or personally at: